News & Articles
- Closer Look: DUI checkpoints fall from favor over manpower, legal concerns
- Senate passes bill targeting repeat DUI offenders
- Abigail Osborn’s friend located car that took her life, police testify
- Man accused in death of Abigail Osborn faces trial
- Buying a gun? Don’t commit this felony by accident
- Attorney Lauer has been featured on Forensic Files through his representation of client Brian Hummert in a murder case. Click here to view the full episode.
- Supreme Court ruling could reduce penalties in some DUI cases
Attorney Lauer comments on the recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling involving refusal to take a blood test if suspected of driving under the influence and its impact.
- How do breath tests differ from blood tests in a DUI case?
- Study reveals a potential cause of false confessions in criminal cases
- Pennsylvania may soon require interlocks for first-time offenders
- Overcriminalization in PA leads to wrongful incarceration
- Court considers compliance with Pennsylvania’s implied consent law
- When can law enforcement pull over a vehicle?
- Should Pennsylvania legalize medical and recreational marijuana?
- NTSB encouraging states to lower drunk driving limits
- Supreme Court holding will impact Pennsylvania drug law
- Need a warrant for a DUI blood draw? According to SCOTUS it depends…