Criminal Law Articles And News
- Former Air Force general blames post-traumatic stress, gets probation for possessing child porn
- Retired Air Force general charged with possession of child pornography in Pennsylvania
- Retired general charged in child porn case ‘deserves more than the benefit of the doubt,’ lawyer says
- Man charged with murder in double-fatal Newberry Twp. crash
- Closer Look: DUI checkpoints fall from favor over manpower, legal concerns
- Abigail Osborn’s friend located car that took her life, police testify
- Man accused in death of Abigail Osborn faces trial
- Buying a gun? Don’t commit this felony by accident
- Attorney Lauer has been featured on Forensic Files through his representation of client Brian Hummert in a murder case. Click here to view the full episode.
Supreme Court ruling could reduce penalties in some DUI cases
Attorney Lauer comments on the recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling involving refusal to take a blood test if suspected of driving under the influence and its impact.
- How do breath tests differ from blood tests in a DUI case?
- Study reveals a potential cause of false confessions in criminal cases
- Pennsylvania may soon require interlocks for first-time offenders
- Overcriminalization in PA leads to wrongful incarceration
- Court considers compliance with Pennsylvania’s implied consent law
- When can law enforcement pull over a vehicle?
- Should Pennsylvania legalize medical and recreational marijuana?
- NTSB encouraging states to lower drunk driving limits
- Supreme Court holding will impact Pennsylvania drug law
- Need a warrant for a DUI blood draw? According to SCOTUS it depends…